On Thursday 4 July, as part of Creative Arts Week the Music Department will be holding a Music Marathon.
- What...Continuous music for the whole school day
- When...Thursday 4 July, 8.45am-3.10pm
- Where...Main Hall
- Who...Anyone who can perform music (staff and students)
- Why...To raise money for the Music Department
What do students need to do if they want to be involved?
- Contact Mrs Homewood before Monday 10 June
- Tell the Music Department who they are working with and what equipment they need
- Students should time the pieces they are going to play so Music know how long they will be playing for
- Students need to get sponsorship for their involvement, payment can be made via the online payment system and your Tucasi log in
It can be any type of music (no swearing) on any instrument/voice, solo, duet, group or band.
Students can also create a piece of music using music technology and play that through the speakers if they do not want to play live.
Students cannot be accompanied by a member of staff.
Backing tracks, unaccompanied pieces or accompaniment by other students only.