We are now using Class Charts to communicate and share information with parents and carers.
When you login for the first time, you’ll need an access code which you should have received from us by email. Please check your email inbox, junk folders and spam folders for this invitation. If you do not receive an invitation email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resend your access code.
In your Class Charts account, you will be able to monitor the following:
- Achievement and behaviour
- Detentions (Reflections) set
- Student timetables and classes
- Announcements – this includes whole school communications, messages from teachers and any other updates
More features will be made available once the system is established.
- Having trouble logging in? Click here for guidance
- Need help accessing different functions within Class Charts? Click here for guidance