Online Payments & Schools Meals
Please click to see our Gift Aid Form
We have achieved the Healthy Schools Award and are keen to promote healthy eating amongst all our students.
The Astro Café provides an attractive undercover outdoor seating area where students can buy reasonably priced, healthy and nutritious food for breakfast, during break time and at lunch time.
This facility complements the dining area which also provides a full menu of main meals and desserts, pasta meals, a salad bar, sandwiches, fruit and many other choices provided by Tiller & Hobs.
To make online payments and pay for school meals please click here
Please enter your log-in details when prompted.
If you do not have your unique Pupil Link Code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Finance Office on 01883 712425 to forward the details you require to pay online.
Once you have logged on, you will be taken directly to your child’s individual account where you will be able to credit their canteen card with a minimum payment of £5.00, view your account balance and purchases made on the card.
We would like to remind all parents and students that sufficient funds must be available on canteen cards in order to purchase food and drink.
Please ensure that canteen cards have a surplus balance on them prior to buying food. This can be checked by swiping the card through the machines.
FREE SCHOOL MEALS
Could you be entitled to Free School Meals? If so your child and school can benefit in many ways even if your child does not want to take up school breakfast and lunches.
As well as receiving the equivalent of £390 per annum in free school meals, you could also get help with costs for schools trips or revision materials for your child. You must however, register for Free School Meals to receive this financial support.
For further information please contact Mrs Mullen (email@example.com)
If you are a carer you are not automatically entitled to free school meals, therefore you will be required to complete the application form.
Under the current criteria, children who receive, or whose parents receive, one or more of the following support payments are entitled to receive free school meals (FSM).
- Family receives Income Support or Income-Based Job Seekers Allowance. Please note, Contribution-Based Job Seeker’s Allowance does not qualify for free school meals (unless you receive both Income-based and Contribution-based JSA on an equal basis)
- Family receives the Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Family receives Child Tax Credit and has an annual income, as assessed by HMRC, not in excess of £16,190. Please note, families who are also entitled to Working Tax Credit do not qualify to claim free school meals regardless of income
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Employment and Support Allowance (Income Related). Please note, Contribution-Based E&SA does not qualify for free school meals (unless you receive both Income-based and Contribution-based ESA on an equal basis)